Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Am Alive IS FUCKING ALIVE

Well, will you look at that!  It seems that not only did I not completely imagine the existence of I Am Alive, but the game may actually release sometime this century!  HOLY SHIT!  Earlier today, I Am Alive was given a rating of MA 15+ by the Australian Classification Board, which means that it must actually be in development!  FUCK YEAH!  Anyway, there was a point at which the game was thought to be converted to a downloadable title as opposed to a full retail game, but this was later revealed to be a hoax.  Eurogamer still has the release window printed as "2011", which I HIGHLY doubt, but whatever.  Miracles happen.  Sometimes.

Anyway, here is the ratings page (a.k.a. proof of existence) for the game:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/02/02/i-am-alive-not-a-download-title-just-a-joke/

And here's the story:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-28-i-am-alive-release-imminent

On a side note, I apologize for all the swear words.  I just felt like it; we all have our days.  Anyway, I am actually looking forward to this game, and have been for quite a while.  The premise itself intrigues me.  Survival without horror?  Count me in.  Hopefully, Ubisoft Shanghai can deliver the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment