Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here's Some Video Of Gotham City Imposters

Gotham City Imposters is a FPS set in the Batman universe.  Wait... what?

Apparently, one side has players as Batman impersonators and the other side has players as Joker impersonators; these are all fakes, though.  Nobody is actually playing as Batman or Joker.  I personally think the game is just an attempt to cash in on the Batman license; seeing the game in action didn't really help.  The guy in the walkthrough (see: source link) says that the game has an "unprecedented amount of customization"... that's nice, but I was watching the game in action as he was saying this, and I didn't see anything special.  BUT... of course, I haven't played the game, so it might be the funnest thing in the world for all I know.  We'll find out when the game hits XBLA and PSN in the early part of 2012.  

Also, in addition to the walkthrough in the source link, I found more gameplay on YouTube.  At the very least, the levels look creative:


Source: http://videogames.gameguidedog.com/news/gotham-city-imposters-gameplay-walkthrough-and-developer-interview/3874/

No comments:

Post a Comment