Saturday, June 25, 2011

Former I Am Alive Developer Has A New Game

Darkworks, the (former) developer behind I Am Alive, has announced a new game called Black Death for PC, PS3, and 360.  It's a FPS in which you have to stay alive while shooting mutants.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-23-i-am-alive-dev-announces-black-death

Wait... WHAT?  What about I Am Alive???  I've been intrigued about the game since the E3 trailer back in 2008, after which there has been absolutely no information about the game AT ALL.  There was a teaser shown at E3 2009 of the game, but it served only to prove that the game was still in development; it showed us nothing of the actual game.  Apparently, Darkworks has abandoned I Am Alive, which is something I was completely unaware of.  Development duties have been handed over to Ubisoft Shanghai, and we should expect the game sometime before the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment